Are you a Recruiter who is looking to work for a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Recruiter who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client is a family oriented, award-winning transportation company. They utilize state-of-the-art technology and software and consistently meet and exceed the needs of their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter, you will lead driver recruitment from start to finish.
- Position the company to be a leader in the transportation industry
- Keep job postings up to date
- Perform research and develop target lists of industry related companies to aid in proactive sourcing efforts
- Work with employment laws, DOT regulations and the transportation industry
- Source and build relationships with passive candidates
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with human resource related tasks as needed
- Perform phone screens and face to face interviews
- Work with social media to market certain things
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3+ years of experience in recruiting and have some familiarity of the laws and regulations
- Experience/background working in transportation is highly preferred
- Must understand geographic regions
- Must be familiar with social media platforms to post short videos
- Must be computer/ tech savvy and good with using many software programs
- Must be comfortable with general use of the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience with Microsoft 360 is a plus
- Experience working in Truck Mate or any applicant tracking system is preferred
- Excellent people skills, friendly and outgoing
- Ability to remain calm and professional when dealing with all situations
- Ability to jump in, take notes and catch on quickly
- Extremely strong multitasking skills
- Must be okay working in a casual, but fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Very family oriented
- State-of-the-art technology
- Friendly, easy going environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, may have to work other hours, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire, possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Recruiter position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138145
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.