Are you a Registered Nurse Supervisor who lives in or near Madison, WI? Are you a Registered Nurse Supervisor who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity within a non-profit organization?
Our client is a community-based organization that provides resources and services. They strive to design and offer programs that minimize challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Registered Nurse Supervisor, you will be providing administrative, coordination and direct service support for clients needing personal care, as well as training and supervising Personal Care Workers.
- Coordinate and manage personal care needs of clients by providing supervisory, training, and assessment visits
- Evaluate competency of Personal Care Workers that are performing services, and annually assess to determine skill level and training needs
- Evaluate needs for services and make referrals to other services as appropriate
- Develop a client’s plan of care giving full consideration to client preferences
- Review and update plans of care every 60 days and secure written orders from client’s physicians
- Audit files to ensure regulation and compliance
- Conduct visits to ensure compliance of Personal Care Worker documentation
- Prepare analyses and summary reports to identify compliance issues
- Document supervisory visits, training visits, phone calls and home conferences in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure Personal Care Workers correctly complete timesheets/records of care and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience with personal in home care services is a huge plus
- Any experience working with people with developmental, physical disabilities and/or with the elderly is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive and happy go lucky personality
- Must be very customer service focused and have great listening skills
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy and strong reading comprehension skills
- Must be able to lead, direct and coach employees
- Ability to maintain calm in stressful situations and work well in deadline driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good grammar and professional e-mail skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and with a team
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Positive team environment
- Fun work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available 8:30am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Registered Nurse Supervisor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT ONSITE HOWEVER YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FROM HOME DOWN THE ROAD
Job ID: 138448
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.