Are you a Registration / Administrative Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing mission driven organization? Are you a Registration / Administrative Coordinator who has strong prioritizing skills?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Registration / Administrative Coordinator, you will attend and assist with project preparation for a specific conference.
- Assist the Registration Manager with registration and check-in related tasks to include support for on-site check-in
- Provide assistance to Customer Service Representatives as necessary
- Assist on-site during the conference as requested, including data management
- Work with team leaders to identify reporting needs, including registration, functions and exhibits
- Develop and maintain custom reporting, publish reports on a regular basis and assist field staff in running reports and monitoring registration
- Monitor and report on registration statistics and trends including projecting registration trends
- Develop and manage a team for on-site data entry, training and a staffing plan
- Respond to inquiries from staff, participants and others via phone or email
- Track and report common questions to Customer Service Representatives and suggest new or updated standard responses, frequently asked questions or other communications
- Collaborate and assist scholarship approving Staff Directors in the administration and distribution of scholarship funds
- Participate in conference related meetings, attend workshops, events and classes as necessary
- Provide feedback from constituencies particularly as this feedback impacts planning, decision making and problem solving
- Assist anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative and/or customer service experience is highly preferred
- Project experience is preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint and Access is a plus
- Experience with SAAS and/or Wrike is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Strong prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as a part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Registration / Administrative Coordinator position: $15.29 – $20.38 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – most of the work will be done onsite but there may be a possibility for some hybrid work down the road – must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
Job ID: 140745
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.