Are you a Remote – Accounting Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Accounting Assistant who has excellent time-management skills and a sense of urgency?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be assisting in their Accounts Receivable department collecting on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via e-mail.
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Pull documentation per customer requests
- Run daily/weekly reports
- Enter credit card payments
- Work on various requests as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Ability to understand discounts, percentages, basic math, numbers and analytical type backgrounds
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Computer and tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be okay sitting and working on the computer all day long
- Must lead with humility and respect to every individual
- Must be process focused and embrace scientific thinking
- Honest and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization and team-interaction skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty and teamwork
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140548
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.