Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate opportunity? Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate, you will be working with the Accounts Payable team to ensure processing of all accounts payable invoices.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience preferably from within a large corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excels skills
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 40-50 hours per week 7:00am – 5:00pm (flexible)
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Accounting Associate position: $21.77-$31.25 / hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is remote – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140933
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.