Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Administrative / Recruiting Coordinator opportunity? Are you an Administrative / Recruiting Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Recruiting Coordinator, you will be assisting the team with scheduling trainings, Zoom meetings and sending out invites via email.
- Arrange for training materials to be distributed and do follow-up to make sure this is completed on time
- Create purchase orders
- Help with invoice approval
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Administrative experience where you have had to work in multiple computer systems
- Any experience with purchase order creation or working invoices is a plus
- Degree is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative / Recruiting Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is remote – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140776
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.