Are you a Remote – Bilingual Marketing Manager who is fluent in French? Are you a Remote – Bilingual Marketing Manager who lives within 3-4 hours of Neenah, WI?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Marketing Manager, you will be working on various social media platforms to engage customers.
- Monitor the social media accounts for the company
- Be proactive in issues that may come up
- Create social media posts to answer questions and/or concerns
- Communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary including phone, e-mail, live chat or mobile
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be fluent in French
- Must have business experience
- Customer service experience dealing one on one with customers over the phone/e-mail or in person
- Experience working directly with social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogging and updating website
- Experience monitoring social media platforms is ideal
- Must have content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- A degree in Marketing or English is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is preferred
- Ability to problem solve, work independently and be self-driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be detail oriented and be able to multi-task
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must live within 3-4 hours of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Bilingual Marketing Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – Position will start out remote can be remote permanently must live within 3-4 hours of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139751
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.