Are you a Wisconsin resident who is looking for a remote Billing Specialist opportunity who lives within an hour of Sun Prairie, WI? Are you a Billing Specialist who is looking to work with a company that is growing rapidly and offers great benefits?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Specialist, you will identify patient benefits by working with Patient Providers to process claims.
- Review medical records to provide patient support and help answer patient billing questions
- Receive payments and balance payment records
- Help process medical records upon request from Central Billing
- Make collection calls as needed and assist patients by setting up payment plans to resolve past due balances
- Assist with any other miscellaneous duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within an hour of Sun Prairie, WI
- Some type of exposure to medical insurance or medical billing
- Experience with CPT or ICD coding is a plus
- Experience with Medicaid or Medicare is a huge plus
- Collections or accounting experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to quickly learn the company medical billing system and have general aptitude of computers
- Ability to move around through multiple computer screens
- Strong prioritizing tasks and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Professional, friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Organized and detailed
- Good communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement and profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Training hours will be 8:00am – 5:00pm with some flexibility on hours once fully trained 7:00am – 4:00pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Specialist position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience (possible increase to $19.00 at rollover based on performance)
Location: Sun Prairie, WI, option to work remote after training but must live within an hour of Sun Prairie, WI (training will be onsite)
Job ID: 140732
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.