Are you a Remote – Customer Service / Community Manager who has a bachelor’s degree? Are you a Remote – Customer Service / Community Manager who lives in Wisconsin?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Community Manager, you will be working on various social media platforms, engaging customers and monitoring the social media accounts for the company.
- Be proactive to issues that come up as well as possibly creating social media posts
- Responsible to communicate with multimedia communication channels when necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Customer service experience where you dealt one on one with customers over the phone/e-mail or in person
- Must have experience working directly with social media
- Experience monitoring platforms and responding to comments is ideal
- Content creative copywriting and editing experience
- Bilingual in English/French or English/Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree is required (Marketing or English degree is a plus)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience is preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-driven
- Must remain composed/calm during crisis situations in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and strong multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am – 10:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Community Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140398
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.