Are you a Remote – Customer Service Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Customer Service Representative who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys working with people?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing phone assistance for new and existing clients, interacting with a team of associates and providing top-notch technical support.
- Educate clients regarding equipment and services
- Troubleshoot equipment and connection issues
- Provide direction for assistance, qualifying and processing new sales opportunities
- Process service requests for equipment repair
- Document into several different screens while on the phone with the customer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Any call center experience is preferred
- Someone with a computer/networking or I.T. trouble shooting background is highly preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- CompTIA/Cisco/Microsoft or an equivalent certification is preferred
- Proficiency in e-mail, chat and internet
- Must be ok switching between screens while on the phone
- Must know how to attach documents to e-mails
- Self-directed and motivated
- Professional phone etiquette
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.50 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – position is remote – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139754
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.