Are you a Remote – Technical Support Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Technical Support Representative who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys working with people?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be providing phone assistance for new and existing clients, interacting with a team of associates and providing top-notch technical support.
- Educate clients regarding equipment and services
- Troubleshoot equipment and connection issues
- Provide direction for assistance, qualifying and processing new sales opportunities
- Process service requests for equipment repair
- Document into several different screens while on the phone with the customer
- Document cases for calls taken
- Process replacement or service requests for equipment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Technical support/computer/networking or I.T. trouble shooting experience
- Must have strong customer service experience
- Any call center experience is preferred
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Associate degree in Computer Science and/or strong technical support experience
- A+, N+ or entry level technical certifications preferred
- CompTIA/Cisco/Microsoft or an equivalent certification is preferred
- Proficiency in e-mail, chat and internet
- Must be ok switching between screens while on the phone
- Must know how to attach documents to e-mails
- Self-directed and motivated
- Professional phone etiquette
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to pursue a technical profession as a career
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Technical Support Representative position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI – position is remote – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140476
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.