Are you a Hybrid – Accounts Payable Clerk who lives within driving distance of Green Bay, WI? Are you a Hybrid – Accounts Payable Clerk who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be working in the Accounts Payable department assisting the team with analysis and resolving discrepancies.
- Analyze incoming invoices to ensure they are complete and follow up with any missing information
- Search for any discrepancies and resolve the issues
- Handle invoice maintenance such as processing invoice cancellations, reversals, editing invoice numbers, etc.
- Process credit memos
- Provide customer service to vendors and internal departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, Wisconsin
- High volume accounts payable experience preferably within a larger company/corporation
- Experience working with purchase orders is a huge plus
- Very tech savvy to pick up on computer programs quickly
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any SAP and/or another ERP software knowledge is a plus
- Energetic and driven
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to catch on, grasp concepts quickly and follow directions well
- Quick learner and organized
- Okay with repetitive tasks
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance your career
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm (can be flexible)
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Clerk position: $ 16.00 – $19.25 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI – this position is hybrid – must live within driving distance of Green Bay, Wisconsin
Job ID: 140649
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.