Are you a Wisconsin Resident who is looking for a remote/hybrid Accounts Receivable Assistant opportunity? Are you an Accounts Receivable Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Assistant, you will assist with resolving external and internal audit findings.
- Maintain accurate financial records and/or account books
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics
- Classify, code, record financial transactions and post entries to the general ledger
- Verify and process accounts payable/accounts receivable and other financial transactions such as bank deposits
- Perform quality checks and secure accounting process delivery as defined agreements
- Answer incoming questions and assist employees, managers and other finance colleagues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Accounting, accounts receivable and/or as a credit analyst experience is highly preferred
- Cash application experience is a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience is a huge plus
- Would consider a recent graduate with strong computer skills
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting is a plus
- Excel skills
- Any experience with SAP is a definite plus
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Aptitude for detail and a high level of accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Assistant position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – this position can be remote, hybrid or onsite – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140675
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.