Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Administrative / Customer Care Representative who lives in WI? Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Administrative / Customer Care Representative who wants to work for a company that can provide future growth opportunities?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Customer Care Representative, you will answer incoming calls from customers regarding general store information, price, product availability, billing inquiries, order processing and shipping costs.
- Help field customer e-mails
- Respond to customer comments and questions posted on Facebook
- Resolve customer complaints on services or billing
- Work with store personnel in regards to completion of orders and to resolve issues
- Document all customer interaction and transactions
- Take care of the customer from the beginning to end
- Phone coverage for vacations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Experience working in a call center, account management or a continuous phone call type position is highly preferred
- Someone who has worked a lot with e-mail is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable with the internet and moving around, research, etc.
- Experience working in Oracle is ideal
- Positive attitude, go-getter and motivated
- Must be okay being on the computer and working with phone/emails all day long
- Must have the understanding of being at the desk for a couple of hours at a time until break time, without the ability to get up and move around/walk around
- Must be an active listener but also fairly calm
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Employee discount
- Full-time benefits offered
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: Part-time or full-time schedules between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Customer Care Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – this position can be remote, hybrid or onsite must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140187
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.