Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Customer Service Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Customer Service Representative who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will field 15 – 50 calls a day based on the time of year and provide support to their group/commercial line of business with benefit interpretation, claims, authorizations and other member inquiries.
- Support members through their healthcare questions via customer calls/emails or help providers with answering questions about their plans
- Support members by answering calls and proactively work to resolve our members questions and concerns
- Strive for first call resolution, work to resolve member issues at the point of contact
- Use dual monitors while leveraging computer-based resources to find answers to customers questions and help simplify next steps for members
- May reach out to internal departments or external resources to help resolve a member’s concern
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in Wisconsin
- Experience working in a call center environment or someone who has worked with high volume phones
- Someone who has worked with medical/health insurance in a call center environment is highly preferred
- Experience working with group health or commercial insurance is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of all customer calls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information at all times
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience contact us for additional details
Location: Menasha, WI – option to work remote permanently, hybrid or onsite – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140680
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.