Are you a Remote – Hybrid Office / Compliance Analyst who has strong numbers ability? Are you a Remote – Hybrid Office / Compliance Analyst who lives in or near Appleton, WI?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Compliance Analyst, you will provide timely and accurate service and reporting for plan sponsors that have a retirement plan.
- Provide compliance and government forms to a group of the company’s defined contribution plan clients
- Work behind the scenes with a software system that produces the IRS compliance testing required for the retirement plan and reviews the client data and test results for accuracy
- Analyze 401(k) plans and oversee compliance activities for assigned clients
- Communicate results to clients in a proactive professional manner
- Provide compliance production support to the company’s clients and internal Client Relationship Managers and ensure timely plan administration
- Offer recommendations for improvement in processes and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of the laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a good combination of computer based and office support related experience
- Any experience reviewing reports, Excel spreadsheets or documents such as loans, mortgages, title, health insurance claims or billing work is highly preferred
- Procurement experience is preferred
- Would also consider recent graduates with a degree in Finance, Business, Economics. Math, etc.
- Any type of 401(k), retirement, insurance experience is highly preferred
- Any experience working in compliance is a huge plus
- Experience with intranet is a huge plus
- Ability to move around confidently on the internet
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data alpha/numeric entry skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Must be comfortable working with a lot of numbers
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well both independently and with direction
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and team player
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm must be okay with some overtime, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office / Compliance Analyst position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – will have the option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired on – Must work in office through training until hired on – must live in or near in Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139704
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.