Are you a Remote – Hybrid Office / Compliance Coordinator who has strong numbers ability? Are you a Remote – Hybrid Office / Compliance Coordinator lives in or near Appleton, WI?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Compliance Coordinator, you will be reviewing and entering data for client/advisor/participants and making sure it all matches and is compliant.
- Use a variety of websites to pull the data and import it into the software
- Use websites LKG at regulations of certain plans
- Prepare various spreadsheets
- Download trust/financial statements
- Update and roll over plans
- Data entry assistance across departments
- Behind the scenes office support and data entry work, may need to contact client/advisors/participants at times for missing data
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a good combination of computer based and office support related experience
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in Finance, Business, etc.
- Experience working with 401(k) industry, retirement industry, insurance industry is highly preferred
- Any experience working in compliance is a huge plus
- Experience with intranet is a huge plus
- Ability to move around confidently on the internet
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data alpha/numeric entry skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Must be comfortable working with a lot of numbers
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well both independently and with direction
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and team player
- Must live in or
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm must be okay with some overtime, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office / Compliance Coordinator position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – option to work remote and/or hybrid once you are trained and hired on must work in the office until hired on must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139703
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.