Are you a Remote – Inventory Control Specialist who has a bachelor’s degree? Are you a Remote – Inventory Control Specialist who lives in Wisconsin?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will manage inventory management for customers, provide customer service to clients and communicate via email and phone regarding information on products.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Provide reports on inventory levels
- Identify and communicate discrepancies in forecasting
- Maintain order fulfillment systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Customer service experience
- Any experience in supply chain is highly preferred
- Any inventory/cycle counting and/or tracking ordering experience is a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Supply Chain Management or similar)
- SAP experience is required
- Excel skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and be self-driven
- Must remain composed/calm during crisis situations in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and strong multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140396
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.