Are you a Remote – Medical Transcriptionist who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote – Medical Transcriptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been providing innovative, individualized care in the Fox Cities for almost 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Medical Transcriptionist, you will prepare the EMR documentation for the Physician(s) in the Epic system.
- Transcribe and listen to recorded dictations to interpret and transcribe progress notes, consult notes and letters
- Translate any industry-specific jargon into long-form text, such as medical terminology or legal terms
- Ensure that all elements of documentation are complete and accurate
- Use Epic workflows to input the transcription into patient charts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Experience providing medical scribe or transcription services
- Certificate from a Medical Transcription program is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Epic experience is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing practice
- Employee perks
- Summer hours you have the option to leave an hour early
Hours: 24-25 hours per week flexible to hours and days, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Medical Transcriptionist position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is remote must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139895
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.