Are you an Office Assistant looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is a private non-profit organization in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with a variety of office duties.
- Open mail
- Call individuals to obtain new addresses if mail was returned
- Assist with filing and data entry
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience is highly preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate with strong computer scores
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner
- Good at following directions
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Calm and laidback atmosphere
- Polite and friendly customers
- Friendly and supportive internal team
Hours: Monday through Thursday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 140761
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.