Are you a Returns / Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Returns / Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Returns / Office Assistant, you will be assisting the Returns area constructing shipping boxes, lifting and bending.
- Enter data into a spreadsheet
- Enter information into the internal system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse/distribution center environment is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Must be okay being on your feet 50-60% of the day and lifting up to 40 lbs. on occasion
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Health insurance
- Holiday pay
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm (can be flexible with start and end times)
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Returns / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139128
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.