Are you a Sales / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Sales / Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client specializes in diesel truck repair and service sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Administrative Assist you will be assisting the sales department with preparation of documents related to the sale of a new/used/miscellaneous trucks/items.
- Assist with answering phones
- Maintain website, removing sold vehicles and adding newly purchased vehicles
- Maintain advertising board in the entry
- Maintain and order office supplies related to the sales department
- Responsible for filing all related paperwork
- Issue purchase orders for sales department
- Assist in reconciling/balancing various accounts and/or schedules
- Assist with various month/quarter/year-end issues
- Provide support to other areas with in the front office and/or dealership
- Assist with special projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of a support type background
- Experience supporting a sales department before is highly preferred
- Any working knowledge of accounts receivable and accounts payable functions is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to listen; read and comprehend instructions and information
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritize
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at the utmost level
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company
- Monday – Friday work hours
- Great Benefits
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138092
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.