Are you a Sales Associate who is self-motivated and enjoys meeting goals? Are you a Sales Associate who is looking for an opportunity within a small, team family environment?
Our client is an insurance agency in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Associate, you will provide service to clients changing insurance needs by offering Medicare supplement, Advantage and Part D Plans.
- Establish productive working relationships with clients and help educate customers
- Develop referral leads and partners
- Schedule appointments, identify customer needs and provide solutions
- Meet with clients in person and by phone to educate and assist with their transition into Medicare
- Mixture of inbound and outbound calls
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1 year of health and life insurance sales experience
- Must have Health and Life Insurance License
- Any experience selling Medicare is a huge plus
- Any previous experience working with a CRM is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, driven and goals oriented
- Must have compassion and the willingness to help educate perspective clients
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a solution finder and have excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team setting and on an individual basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller office and family environment
- Competitive benefits
- Work/life balance – no weekends and on Fridays in summer months they close at 12 pm
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- IRA with company match
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales Associate position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Job ID: 138387
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.