Are you a Sales Associate who is passionate about the jewelry industry? Are you a Sales Associate who is ambitious and sales driven?
Our client is a jewelry store in the Middleton area, which has been in business since 1983.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Associate, you will provide sales support and build relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Greet any customers walking in and assist them with their needs
- Assist team in meeting team sales goals
- Input inventory, answer phones, marketing for the company inspect and clean customer’s jewelry
- Call in special orders and follow up on status of special orders
- Take in repairs from existing and former customers
- Assist with company events as they come up
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Any experience with sales or retail is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Any knowledge of the Microsoft Office programs is a plus
- Professional demeanor, positive and upbeat attitude
- Must be passionate about the jewelry industry
- Must be ambitious and sales driven
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family- owned
- Casual and laidback atmosphere
- Great employee discount
- 32+ hours benefits offered
Hours: 30-40 hours per week must be available most Saturdays, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Associate position: $17.00 / hr. (plus bonuses if the sales team meets their goals)
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140194
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.