Are you a Sales / Estimator who is looking for an opportunity within the construction industry? Are you a Sales / Estimator who enjoys working independently?
Our client is a concrete contractor for industrial commercial and residential buildings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Estimator, you will receive plans from builders and do a material take off.
- Type up proposals
- Meet with clients
- Follow up with customers from start to final billing
- Print plans out on blueprint plotter
- Occasionally go to jobsites for meetings or run errands
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience with reading blueprints within the construction industry
- Any Engineering or Drafting education is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to see and take action to correct any errors that may affect the end result
- Must not be afraid to ask questions but then be able to retain the answers
- Ability to work well independently
- Must understand it can take up to two years to fully understand and learn the business
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back and flexible environment
- Room to grow and add on duties
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales / Estimator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139024
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.