Are you a Sales Marketing / Administrative Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you a Sales Marketing / Administrative Assistant who is looking for a great foot in the door with a large well-known company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Marketing / Administrative Assistant, you will interact with and provide support to the sales and marketing teams.
- Perform varied duties such as screening mail, maintaining files and records
- General correspondence and drafting documents
- Receive and route calls
- Facilitate the scheduling of meetings
- Perform online research and other assistance to qualify sales leads
- Complete credit card expense reports
- Assists with special projects/assignments directed
- Any other office duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone who is in school and looking for an internship is highly preferred
- Would also consider someone who has recently graduated and is looking for experience, with strong Excel skills
- Would again also consider someone who has 1-2+ years of administrative/office support type experience
- Someone who has supported a marketing or sales team in the past is highly preferred
- A degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Experience/knowledge with SharePoint and PowerPoint is highly preferred
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must have some backbone and a little persistency to get the items you need and information from the other team members
- Must have the ability to anticipate, take initiative and resolve issues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very unique culture
- Dress for your day style
- Very flexible
- Lots of growth potential throughout the company
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week within 7:00am – 5:00pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm is preferred but would consider part-time students with a part-time schedule , contact us for details
Length: Temporary 6-12 months
Pay for the Sales Marketing / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138429
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.