Are you a Sales / Marketing Coordinator who enjoys detailed support work? Are you a Sales / Marketing Coordinator who is looking for a foot in the door with a growing and well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Marketing Coordinator, you will be assisting numerous Sales/Marketing Managers/Directors with administrative projects managing multiple last minute administrative projects.
- Order supplies
- Schedule meetings
- Prepare meeting materials
- Proof and prepare meeting presentations
- Print presentations and make them into books/pamphlets to be sent out
- Compile various reports
- Handle and schedule FedEx shipments/mailings
- Manage and distribute itineraries
- Any other administrative tasks/projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative support experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a current college student or recent graduate
- Strong/accurate data entry and typing skills
- Basic skillset in Excel, MSWD and PowerPoint
- Friendly and team player attitude
- Driven and motivated
- Strong multitasking skills in fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Scholarship programs
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Sales / Marketing Coordinator position: $19.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138595
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.