Are you a Sales Support Specialist looking for a new challenge with a company in growth mode? Are you a Sales Support Specialist looking to work for a company that allows you to take ownership of your role?
Our client supports the healthcare industry and has been in business since 1991.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be assisting the service and equipment teams and will play an intricate part in building relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Release and process daily service, part and equipment orders
- Process service work order invoices and part orders
- Perform service and equipment credits and rebill as needed
- Assist with answering inbound calls from external and internal customers and direct them to the appropriate service tech, equipment specialist or personnel
- Keep and submit logs of previous and current equipment orders
- Communicate equipment order status and confirmations to field equipment reps
- Document customer information into company software system
- Track customer packages as needed
- Prepare documentation on return products and file damaged/lost claims with appropriate carrier
- Build and maintain relationships with vendor customer service reps
- Service clients in a timely, professional and thorough manner
- Participate in ongoing product training
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-3 months of related work experience with customer service and data entry
- Knowledge of dental equipment is a huge plus
- Must be computer tech savvy and learn new software quickly
- Must have basic MSWD and Excel
- Must be flexible, open minded and able to work with all personalities
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Vacation pay
- Paid holidays
- Short and long term disability
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Support Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: New Franken, WI
Job ID: 137938
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.