Are you a SAP Quality Control Specialist who lives near Appleton, WI? Are you a SAP Quality Control Specialist who has strong analytical skills?
Our client is a processor of frozen food products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a SAP Quality Control Specialist, you will be responsible for data management of product specifications.
- Provide efficient and timely updates and corrections to specifications
- Review and confirm ingredient, formula and SKU data change requests
- Communicate corrections to the appropriate departments
- Ensure all documentation created due to changes follows define standards and are communicated effectively
- Discontinue obsolete material, formulas and SKUS as directed in the discontinuing process
- Interpret R&D product designs and transfer to a product lifecycle specification system
- Create nutrition facts panels and ingredient statements in accordance with FDA, USDA and CFIA regulations
- Approve packaging graphics and process data changes
- Interact with product development, marketing, packaging, quality assurance and manufacturing
- Maintain SharePoint site with updated documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Someone with SAP QM experience or food regulation experience, such as quality assurance is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has strong computer skills and strong analytical experience from a manufacturing company
- A general understanding of Bill of Materials is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any SharePoint experience is a huge plus
- SAP QM experience is highly preferred
- Self-motivated and an independent thinker
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must live near Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great opportunity
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the SAP Quality Control Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT TRAINING WILL BE IN THE OFFICE FOR TWO WEEKS, MUST LIVE NEAR APPLETON, WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138847
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.