Are you a Scheduler who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity? Are you a Scheduler who is looking for an opportunity to work for a non-profit organization?
Our client is a community-based organization that provides resources and services. They strive to design and offer programs that minimize challenges.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduler, you will provide immediate response to clients in the company’s programs and to Personal Care Workers in order to fill open shifts to meet client needs.
- Match Personal Care Workers with clients and schedule to fill open shifts
- Communicate with the Personal Care Workers to determine availability, create schedules and maintain the available work notice
- Monitor caregiver hiring needs and Personal Care Workers needing/seeking work assignments
- Coordinate with recruitment, employee relations and other departments about hiring, work assignments, and client needs
- Complete various written communications to address, track and monitor scheduling needs
- Document and maintain database records, monitor Personal Care Workers work schedules and alert appropriate departments concerning hour overages
- Triage personal care services and deploy on-call workers as needed
- Provide personal cares to clients on an as needed basis
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a CNA license or CMA
- Will consider 6 months of personal care experience in lieu of CNA or CMA
- Must have 1 year of scheduling experience from a healthcare setting
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills and be comfortable with email
- Strong accuracy
- Customer service focused with great listening skills
- Strong multitasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Ability to maintain calm in stressful situations and work well in deadline driven environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively individually and with a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Positive team environment
- Fun work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 403 (b) retirement
- Life insurance
- Flex spending
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Scheduler position: $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138446
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.