Are you a Scheduler / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Scheduler / Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduler / Administrative Assistant, you will create internal schedule for employees and put out once a week, take calls from customers with questions on job orders.
- Coordinate travel for Field team (flights, hotels, etc.)
- Help out with general office duties that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any Sage experience is a plus
- Friendly and motivated
- High attention to detail
- Must have a high urgency to get things done
- Excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently but not afraid to ask questions as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours:Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm or 20-25 hours per week Monday – Friday mornings from 8:00am – 12:00/12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduler / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139698
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.