Are you Scheduler who enjoys working in a busy environment? Are you Scheduler who has a strong phone presence?
Our client has been in business since 1995 in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduler, you will make/take multiple calls to assist with scheduling post-offer and pre-employment testing.
- Communicate with the client and the candidate
- Handle all the correspondence between the client and candidate
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of administrative/ office support type background in an office setting
- Must have a strong and professional phone presence
- A two year degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Easy-going and friendly
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent and professional verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Specialized unique positions within the company
- Very welcoming and close knit family environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduler position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137571
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.