Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has dental office experience? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has outstanding people skills?
Our client is a dental office in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be working at the front desk, answering phones and checking patients in/out.
- Confirm appointments
- Send reminders out to patients
- New patient intake
- Work with patients to handle payments and work out payment plans
- Submit insurance payments
- Go through the call list to reach out to patients to fill the schedule for any cancellations
- Assist with posting to social media on Facebook
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dental office experience and have an understanding of dental office terminology
- Dentrix software experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Must not be afraid to work one on one with patients
- Must be very customer service orientated, friendly, personable and represent the company well
- Ability to pick up on new things very quickly
- Must be comfortable with asking patients for payment at the time of service
- Detail orientated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity in the company
- Very busy office
- Very friendly team environment
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Thursday and 1-2 Fridays per month, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $18.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139974
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.