Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who has a passion for working with people? Are you a Scheduling Coordinator who wants to work for a family business?
Our client is a provider of non-medical, private duty home care services for seniors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will conduct phone interviews with caregivers.
- Determine candidate skills and availability to match with clients
- Follow up with caregivers by email and text messages
- Create caregiver schedules and distribute accordingly
- Assisting with other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous experience scheduling employees from a fast-paced environment is ideal
- May consider high volume patient / customer scheduling or sales background
- Would also consider managerial experience, recruiting, interviewing, case work or experience coming from the social work field
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Able to multitask
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family business – positive, laid back work environment
- 12 years in business and growing company
- Rewarding work
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Scheduling Coordinator position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 139302
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.