Are you a Senior Accountant who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Senior Accountant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is financial services firm in the Shawano area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Accountant, you will organize and manage client assignments and projects.
- Execute individual and business tax engagements
- Identify client needs in order to sell/cross sell products and/or services
- Draft client reports
- Deliver full range of tax planning, consulting and compliance services to clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of public accounting experience within the last 2-3 years
- Any tax accounting experience is preferred
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CAP certification is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to catch onto new programs quickly
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Intermediate skillset tin Excel, basic in MSWD and Outlook
- Any experience with Thompson Reuters software is a plus
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Must remain calm and positive in a demanding environment
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Open team environment
- Offer work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Gym Membership
Hours: 50-60 hours per week within tax season and 36 hours per week out of tax season between the hours of Monday – Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Shawano, WI
Job ID: 138952
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.