Are you a Senior Credit Analyst who enjoys working in a very analytical environment? Are you a Senior Credit Analyst who is looking to get your foot in the door with an innovative leading company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will investigate the credit background of incoming applicants, acquisition accounts and existing customers, including, where applicable, analyzing financial statements and income tax returns within a single division.
- Determine appropriate terms of payment and the security required for credit limits being assigned within credit authority
- Establish reasonable customer credit limits within assigned credit authority and make thorough and reasoned oral and/or written recommendations to the Credit Manager for credit limits exceeding assigned authority
- Communicate credit limits and security requirements to appropriate sales, marketing and management associates
- May have to visit applicants and customers to obtain and/or review credit and financial information required as part of the credit due diligence process
- Prepare and disseminate credit activity reports to sales, marketing and management associates
- Participate in implementing the department strategic initiatives
- Understand credit internal controls framework
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of prior credit investigation and evaluation experience in a high volume credit environment
- Must have the ability to analyze financial statements and tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Must have working knowledge of the bank financing environment, government guaranteed lending programs and bankruptcy/collection protocol
- Any knowledge/experience with financial statement analysis is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Computer savvy
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel
- Must have very good accuracy
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Critical thinking ability and must have a seek to understand mentality
- Ability to work independently in a high volume environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and meet deadlines
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Must have a process improvement mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Credit Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138555
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.