Are you a Senior Executive Assistant who has project management experience? Are you a Senior Executive Assistant who is looking for a Direct Hire opportunity?
Our client is a recognized leader in their industry. They provide their employees a supportive environment that focuses on teamwork and collaboration and encourages personal and professional growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Executive Assistant, you will be supporting an executive leader while managing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Calendar management
- Take care of travel arrangements
- Plan meetings
- Expense reporting
- Manage all correspondence
- Maintain files
- Coordinate conference calls
- Work with internal and external teams
- New hire orientation
- Generate monthly reports
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5 years of executive support experience
- Experience supporting an executive leader with multiple direct reports in the US and nationwide is preferred
- Must have project management experience where you took an idea from initiation to implementation
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn their system quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Any Oracle system knowledge/experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong judgement skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Collaborative, team environment
- Company that takes pride in beating out their competitors
- Top performer in the market / industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement Contribution program
- Bonus Plan
- Short and Long term disability
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Senior Executive Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138418
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.