Are you a Senior Human Resources Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Senior Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a non-profit organization?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Senior Human Resources Coordinator, you will review and approve HR business processes in Workday.
- Provide support for any cases that are put into the Workday system
- Assist with some phone work
- Work with claims and reporting
- Run already created reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of experience working with HCM and meet Excel requirements
- Must have experience working with a HCM software
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time-management and prioritizing skills
- Must be able to follow procedures and processes according to company standards
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Senior Human Resources Coordinator position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138542
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.