Are you a Service Dispatch Coordinator who enjoys working with customers over the phone? Are you a Service Dispatch Coordinator who has strong organizational skills?
Our client specializes in commercial and residential home comfort services and sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Service Dispatch Coordinator, you will handle approximately 30-50 calls each day, schedule work and dispatch 14-16 service technicians daily.
- Schedule all service work including incoming calls, calls previously taken, planned service, follow-up work and enters calls into the company system
- Set up the next day’s first work assignments, noting parts needed to complete work
- Add new equipment, installation dates and warranty information for each customer, including equipment installed on jobs
- Enter carrier warranty numbers when received
- Assist the Account Manager with entering planned service contracts and also enter contracts
- Approve technician’s time cards
- Serve as a backup for the Service Parts Coordinator when needed
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of customer service phone experience from an office setting
- Previous dispatch, construction and/or HVAC experience would be a huge plus
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up on new software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to learn new things
- Company with great longevity and experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k)
- Flex spending
Hours: 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Service Dispatch Coordinator position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138761
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.