Are you a Shipping and Receiving Clerk who enjoys being active throughout the day in an office environment? Are you a Shipping and Receiving Clerk who is looking is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known, worldwide company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping and Receiving Clerk, you spend 50% of the day on the computer and 50% walking throughout the plant for inventory purposes.
- Complete inventory transaction in SAP
- Process receipts of inbound materials
- Walk through plant to tag/label materials for identification and tracking
- Schedule, count, reconcile and report cycle counting activities
- Perform intercompany shipping on weekends
- Investigate inventory inaccuracies and make corrections in SAP as needed
- Assist with ordering indirect materials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 months of office experience
- Shipping / receiving / inventory experience is a plus
- Computer literate, catch on quickly to new programs
- SAP experience is a plus
- Detailed and accurate
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Able to be on feet / walking around 50% of the day
- Able to lift / move up to 50 lbs.
- Provide / wear own steel toed shoes
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: Every other week schedule: Week One: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 6:00am – 6:00pm. Week Two: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:00am – 6:00pm.
Length: Temporary – long term
Pay for the Shipping and Receiving Clerk position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 138768
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.