Are you a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator who enjoys being active throughout the day in an office environment? Are you a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator who is looking is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known, worldwide company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator, you will complete inventory transactions in SAP.
- Provide access to secure carriers and equipment needed for outbound shipments
- Create outbound deliveries for sales orders, stock transfer orders, non-inventoried items and returns
- Maintain shipment transactions
- Prepare shipping documentation
- Work with customers via phone and email
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of shipping / receiving / logistics experience
- Strong data entry skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Inventory control systems experience is strongly preferred
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills
- Friendly, personable, easy going, flexible
- Trustworthy, reliable, good work ethic
- Organized, detailed, good communication skills
- Able to lift / move up to 50 lbs.
- Provide / wear own steel toed shoes
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Excellent benefits
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 139371
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.