Are you a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator who has strong decision making skills? Are you a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with second shift hours?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator, you will check-in truck drivers as they arrive to deliver and ship out products working in the office within the warehouse.
- Confirm appointment times
- Look up confirmation numbers of the shipment and assign them a door number for the drop off/pick up
- Enter information into the computer system
- Create invoices and billing
- Make copies for the drivers
- Verify seal numbers of shipments
- Walk outside to seal the trailers before they leave with the product
- Answer phones and assist with some sample order packing as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Shipping and receiving and/or previous warehouse experience is ideal
- Would consider someone with a strong work ethic and good computer skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any Google Docs, SAP or WMS knowledge/experience is a huge plus
- Must be friendly, personable and driven
- Ability to multitask and stay focused with distractions
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Strong organizational and decision making skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a part of a team
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Industry leading provider
- Well-established company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 1:30pm – 10:00pm (occasional overtime may be required)
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Shipping and Receiving Coordinator position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138628
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.