Are you a Shipping Logistics / Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Shipping Logistics / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the New London, WI area?
Our client is a manufacturing company that designs custom and cost effective products for their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Shipping Logistics / Office Assistant, you will schedule and set up outbound shipments.
- Process necessary documentation to ship customer orders to include daily picks, packing lists, carton labels and bill of materials
- Track order shipments to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Communicate via phone and e-mail with customers to update them with status of deliveries
- Process orders via UPS
- Obtain freight quotes as needed
- Scan shipping documents
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of shipments and coordinate rescheduling effort when necessary
- Keep open communication with the Shipping department and troubleshoot issues
- Communicate any issues with leadership and assist in continuous improvement activities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of a combination of office support and customer service experience
- Basic shipping or logistics knowledge is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive attitude and strong people skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great culture
- No weekends
- Flexible hours
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan available
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm or 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Shipping Logistics / Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 138844
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.