Are you a Small Business Analyst who has strong analytical skills? Are you a Small Business Analyst who is looking for an opportunity in a team-based environment?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Small Business Analyst you will be comparing and analyzing liquidity, profitability and credit histories of individual or companies being evaluated with similar establishments to determine risk.
- Compile reports regarding finance and credit data
- Analyze financial records such as earnings, savings, payments and purchase of the individual or company
- Provide support for ongoing loan documentation compliance
- Complete small routine periodic annual credit reviews
- Monitor e-mails for small business, credit and back up for the financial inbox
- Provide high quality member service
- Review simple to moderately difficult appraisals with supervision
- Interface and coordinate with owner credit union staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Related experience within an office setting doing financial type of tasks
- Any experience in working in commercial lending is preferred
- A degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and works well in a team environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Small Business Analyst position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140589
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.