Are you a Small Business Analyst who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Small Business Analyst who enjoys working in a quieter team environment?
Our client offers financial services for both commercial and non-profit organizations. They offer flexibility in a fun, family-like, work environment with great benefits for both full and part-time employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Small Business Analyst, you will compare and analyze the liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of an individual or a company being evaluated with similar establishments to determine risk.
- Compile reports regarding finance and credit data
- Analyze financial records such as earnings, savings, payments and purchase of the individual or company
- Work with member service including direct member contact
- Review simple to moderately difficult appraisals with supervision
- Interface and coordinate with owner and credit union staff
- Use the internet to research company data
- Prepare letters for declined loans and prepare a list of items needed for the lenders
- Compile monthly reporting and invoicing of small business transactions
- Manage time to complete projects
- Any other special projects and other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3+ years of related experience within an office setting doing financial type tasks
- Experience working in commercial lending is preferred
- Finance or accounting degree is preferred
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Must work well in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively and meet tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great culture and work environment
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k)
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Small Business Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137497
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.