Are you a Staff Accountant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Staff Accountant who wants to learn all aspects of the business through your accounting functions?
Our client has been in business for over 20 years. They strive to help companies meet their needs and grow their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you will assist and backup the controller with daily and monthly accounting duties.
- Learn and understand daily costing tasks and inventory entries of material usage from manufacturing job jackets
- Backup for costing/inventory entries
- Work on daily job costing from the custom converting manufacturing job jackets
- Work with controller to streamline accounting practices
- Prepare daily invoicing
- A/P, A/R, data entry and monitoring
- Construct monthly inventory/manufacturing reports for controller review
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Proven track record for understanding overall accounting principles
- Prefer manufacturing industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is ideal
- Excel skills
- Sage 50 is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- High energy and strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills to meet daily priorities
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong, solid company
- Growth opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: Pay based on experience, contact us today
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 138735
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.