Are you a Staff Accountant who works well independently? Are you a Staff Accountant who enjoys developing and analyzing budgets?
Our client is committed to quality, dedication, and excellence. They pledge to maintain constant profitability as a means to future growth and success.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Staff Accountant, you are responsible for data input and analyzing financial information.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and confirm company standards are met
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations in order to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, prepare reports comparing budgeted to actual costs
- Daily cash reconciliation and back to accounts receivable and payable
- Inventory receiving and payroll
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting personnel and direct their work activities
- Maintain internal auditing records and procedures
- Appraise, evaluate and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as description, value and location of property
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of accounting experience
- Strongly prefer accounts receivable experience
- Any payroll experience is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with Great Plains is a plus
- Positive, energetic and driven
- Must be extremely thorough and accurate with a high attention to detail
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills
- Must be able to work well independently
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for growth long-term as the company is in growth mode
- Team longevity
- Team environment that treats each other like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Staff Accountant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138492
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.