Are you a Storeroom Coordinator / Office Assistant love variety? Are you a Storeroom Coordinator / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and inviting environment?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Storeroom Coordinator / Office Assistant, you will manage deliveries that come in.
- Move parts
- Back up ordering parts
- Data entry into SAP
- Enter parts that have been checked out
- Enter inventory and sticker parts
- Enter direct order parts into SAP and contact person for pick, deliver or shelve
- Highlight items entered
- Gather sign-out sheets
- Load/unload and drive the cart to various locations in the plant when parts arrive
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience dealing with organizing parts and / or merchandising products
- Warehouse / shipping / receiving or inventory / parts / procurement experience is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm (possibly 6:30am – 2:30pm)
Length: Long- Term Temporary
Pay for the Storeroom Coordinator / Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139441
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.