Are you a Supply Chain Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known company? Are you a Supply Chain Assistant who is self-motivated and driven?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supply Chain Assistant, you will assist the supply chain team and demand planning teams.
- Maintain, update and create reports in Excel and Atlas
- Work with inventory / raw material data
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of supply chain, inventory, demand planning or related experience or schooling
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related degree is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Any experience with SQL or other computer languages is a plus
- Any SAP and/or Atlas software experience is a plus
- Independently driven and motivated to grow and achieve excellence
- Ability to shift gears and accommodate process changes
- Extremely accurate
- Must be able to follow technical instructions when performing data updates
- Strong communication skills and have good follow through
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Supply Chain Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137932
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.