Are you a Supply Chain Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Supply Chain Coordinator who is looking for a great foot in the door to a well-known fortune 500 company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be analyzing and mining existing Business Intelligence for correlations and trends.
- Create new reports/information regarding existing baseline
- External market research on commodity cost, technology trends or new areas of study
- Development of positive and collaborative relationships within the commodity councils, and ad hoc analysis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience in finance, economics, supply chain or a related field
- Familiarity and proficiency working with Business Intelligence or related systems is preferred
- Experience in data regression and trending techniques is preferred
- Associate degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain or a related field
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook skills
- Any experience with SharePoint is a plus
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and create relationships within a team
- Background and familiarity in critical thinking and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Supply Chain Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140755
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com